Silverado Vineyards has appointed Pacific Southern Wine Company, based in Atlanta, to represent the winery in Alabama, Georgia, North Carolina and Tennessee. “We are delighted to partner with Pacific Southern to enhance our market presence, particularly in key on-premise accounts, and also to increase share of mind within our current distribution network,” explains Pamela Ford, Sales Director, East, Silverado Vineyards.
Pacific Southern will launch with all of Silverado Vineyards’ current releases, which consist of:
- SOLO Cabernet Sauvignon, Stags Leap District, Napa Valley
- GEO Cabernet Sauvignon, Coombsville, Napa Valley
- Estate Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley
- Estate Chardonnay, Carneros
- Mt. George Vineyard Merlot, Coombsville, Napa Valley
- Miller Ranch Sauvignon Blanc, Yountville, Napa Valley
- Sangiovese, Napa Valley
- Rosato di Sangiovese, Napa Valley.
“We look forward to representing Silverado Vineyards in the Southeast,” said the co-owners, Hank & Kathy Bremer and Jack Larkin, Pacific Southern Wine Company. “We are honored to partner with Silverado Vineyards and expand their sales footprint in our territory of the country. The similar culture of family ownership and commitment to quality within both of our companies promises to be a successful and rewarding partnership,” they add.
Call (404) 256-5847 for orders.