Consider pre-batching a D’USSE Fleur de Vie for a floral-forward cocktail bringing together sweet notes of elderflower, richness from cognac, and a splash of fresh champagne bubbles. To satisfy those whose taste buds favor something sweet, St-Germain’s Parisian Daiquiri is a perfect French twist on a classic cocktail. Grey Goose’s Paris to Pampelonne captures the slightly savory side of cocktails with a combination of Grey Goose vodka, St-Germain, lemon juice and a splash of extra virgin olive oil. These are just a few of an array of French cocktail recipes you’ll find below that are perfect to craft in the spirit of independence and ‘joie de vivre’ – French for ‘enjoyment of life.
St-Germain Parisian Daiquiri
- ¾ oz. fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 ½ oz. Bacardi Carta Blanca
- ¾ oz. St-Germain
- Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker
- with ice. Shake until cold. Fine strain into a coupette glass.
- 1 ½ oz. St-Germain
- 2 oz. dry sparkling wine
- 2 oz. sparkling water
- Combine all ingredients over ice in a Collins glass. Stir gently. Garnish with a lemon twist.
D’USSE Fleur de Vie
- 1 750ml Bottle- D’USSE Cognac
- 20 oz- St Germain Elderflower Liqueur
- 12 oz- Simple Syrup
- 20 oz- Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1 Bottle- Martini & Rossi Prosecco[SS1]
- Combine all ingredients into a punch bowl. Add Ice.
- Stir until well mixed. Add lemon slices and edible flowers. Serve in stemless wine glasses.
D’USSE French 75
- 2 oz D’USSE Cognac
- ¾ oz Simple Syrup
- ½ oz Fresh Lime Juice
- Combine D’USSE, Simple Syrup and Lemon in a shaker
- with ice. Shake and strain into a champagne flute.
- Top off with champagne. Garnish with lemon peel.
Paris to Pampelonne
- 2 parts Grey Goose vodka
- 1 part St-Germain
- 1 part fresh lemon juice
- 3 parts soda water
- 1 splash extra virgin olive oil
- Combine ingredients and serve over ice in a large glass. Garnish with the zest of a lemon.
- 30 ml Grey Goose
- 20 ml French Genepi
- 15 ml Fresh Lemon Juice
- 20 ml Organic Honey Syrup
- 2 Drops of Cardamom
- Combine all ingredients in a shaker. Shake and strain into a coupette.
- Finish the cocktail with rosemary garnish and a spritz of rosemary tincture.
Meet The Mixologists
Sullivan Doh is D’USSÉ’s first ever Global Brand Ambassador who brings a breadth of experience in the hospitality and mixology spheres. The French native is excited to take on a leading public role to engage new consumers and trade. His creativity and enduring passion for French spirits have brought him global acclaim.
Doh received a bachelor’s degree in Catering Management at the École Supérieure de Cuisine Française Grégoire-Ferrandi in Paris, before building up some of the most prestigious bar programs around the world in cities such as Paris, London, and Sydney.
Prior to his new role with D’USSÉ, Doh co-founded and managed Le Syndicat Paris – the first cocktail bar in Paris to use only French alcohol to promote and showcase the diversity the country has to offer. He successfully replicated this concept at the famed La Commune bar in Paris. His career – marked by a deep respect for the heritage of French spirits and a drive for innovation – has earned him numerous awards including a Forbes 30 Under 30 honor in 2016. As Global Brand Ambassador, Doh brings his expertise to the U.S., Canada, South Africa, and Nigeria.
Earlecia Richelle is a cultural curator whose work spans across a range of industries including hospitality, fashion publishing, academia, and performance art. Living and working in New York City for two decades, she developed a distinct cocktail creation style utilizing the flavors of culture to open new avenues of communication and self-expression from behind the bar.
Earlecia earned her reputation as a boundary pusher while revamping the beverage program for NYLO Hotel in NYC. Her award-winning recipes earned her national attention in the cocktail competition circuit, with top-ranking placements at Four Roses Cocktail Challenge (2017) and Bulldog Gin Rookie of the Year (2016) and her work has been profiled by PUNCH (2018), Tales of the Cocktail (2017), SWAAY (2017) and Edible DC (2019) to name a few.
In 2017, she joined Grey Goose Vodka as a brand ambassador, helping to redefine the legacy brand through leading education, experiential events, and advocacy programming. Earlecia holds an MA in Fashion and Culture from the London College of Fashion and currently resides in Washington, DC.